Our team is made up of talented and creative individuals with a variety of skills including
producing, directing, cinematography (camera & lighting), editing and sound.
Let’s go behind the scenes and meet the team – because every person has a story to tell.
We don’t like standing in front of camera but we have other qualities.
I am an enthusiastic dreamer and a fighter at heart, driven by curiosity and passion.
In today’s world, you have to be a little crazy, and to me normal is boring anyway. Start small, think big.
I am fascinated by the capacity of film and the synergy between the creative arts and technical aspects of filmmaking and video production. What I like most about my job is that provides me with the opportunity to see and take part in different events and activities that would normally be beyond my reach.
I particularly enjoy making films that inspire thought.
My interests include travelling and screenwriting.
Pia Storck MSc
Self-shooting Producer/Director & Editor
- 10+ years experience as camera operator for live events
- Experienced working on live programmes in multi-camera studio environments
and on a variety of other productions ranging from corporate and promotional videos
to short films, independent feature films, music videos, documentaries and TV series
- Master’s degree in Digital Media and Filmmaking
- Good knowledge of lighting and sound recording
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere CC and After Effects CC
- Special interest in screenwriting
She has an eye for detail and thrives in creative and challenging environments.
I never expected to spend as much time in a science lab as I do, or learning about computer languages, or meeting high up ministers from countries I'd barely heard of. But that's the beauty of filming: Spending time in different environments, meeting new people and trying to get the best out of them on camera.
- 10+ years of industry experience
- Specialised in conference and presentation filming
- Good knowledge of lighting, green screen and interview setups
- Experience in crew and production management
Videography is a funny old business. In my career so far, I've already travelled the world filming CEOs and finance directors, covered political rallies and terrorist attacks as a journalist, edited and presented TV programmes, and filmed countless conferences and presentations. I'm lucky I get to do what I love.
Bring on the next project!
Videographer & Editor
- 10 years industry experience
- Specialised in conference and event filming
- Experienced in studio lighting and interview lighting
- Degree in Digital Filmmaking
- Registered AVID certified Instructor
- Proficient with Avid Media Composer, Premiere Pro,
After Effects & Da Vinci Resolve
I am a man of a few words, fully committed to every project I work on - from planning to delivering the final piece. I get the job done with an agreeable calm thrown in absolutely free of charge and am equally happy filming or being locked away in a dark edit room.
Videographer & Editor
- 10+ years experience in film and video production
- Strong background in live event and portrait photography
- Masters degree in Contemporary Film Practice
- Very good knowledge of Adobe CC and Final Cut Pro
- Experienced working with children, fire and stunts,
and on multi-camera productions
I always have the urge to travel and experience new adventures, so working in this industry has enabled me to combine this longing with my passion for filming. I love working on projects that allow me to improve my skills and I thrive on new challenges and the uniqueness of each project I am involved in.
- Experience in filming conferences and award ceremonies, as well as assisting on a variety of other productions
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro
- Special interest in photography
- BA (Hons) in Film and Television Production